About Our Company
CM Event Design is a boutique wedding and event planning company with offices in both Middle Tennessee and Southern Florida. We specialize in curating spectacular weddings & events throughout the United States.
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t offer set packages. We believe that every event is unique and through collaboration, we can help you plan a successful event that fits your needs and vision. Whether an event calls for black ties or summer casuals, we are committed to planning fabulous events your family, friends and colleagues will remember forever.
Get to Know our Owner and Lead Planner
With more than 20 years in the hospitality and event planning industry, Christine McDevitt’s outgoing personality and warmth, combined with her “hands-on” approach, assures her clients of a wonderful planning experience and a truly memorable event.
Having worked at a wide variety of venues ranging from intimate & rustic to 5-star properties in both Boston and Las Vegas, Christine always ensures her clients visions are brought to life.
Photo credit: Rebecca Demarre Photo
Fun Facts About Christine for Your Reading Pleasure
- Boston born and raised
- Diehard Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots Fan
- Has called two of the greatest cities in the US home – Boston and Las Vegas
- Lover of the beaches of Aruba, the west coast of Ireland, Italian food, shoe shopping, country concerts, live sporting events, girls nights and really good wine
- Can’t live without Diet Coke, Jackson my Yorkie, rocky road ice cream and lip gloss
- Love the look on my clients’ faces when they see their venue fully set before doors open to their guests
- Catering Manager/Event Planner for Starwood Hotels, Sonesta Hotels, Cambria Hotels, The Mirage and The Bellagio
- Director of Catering for Hilton Hotels
- Member of International Live Events Association (ILEA)
- Member of National Association for Catering and Events (NACE)